This website has been prepared for presentation purposes and should not be seen as legal advice. Although we took all effort to provide accurate information, we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site for your specific needs.
We reserve all rights regarding any information, picture, motion or logos published on this website.
Reproduction of any material, information, picture, motion or logo published on this website, without our prior written authorisation is not permitted and will be prosecuted.
Our website uses functional, marketing, security and statistics (Google Analytics) cookies.
FREE ROMANIAN TRADEMARK AVAILABILITY CHECK
Our website offers the interested visitors the opportunity to check the availability of a trademark to be registered with OSIM (the Romanian Trademark Office). We will do our best effort to respond to all free verification requests (however we do not assume any obligation to respond within a certain deadline) and only when we are not in a conflict of interest situation.
At the same time, we explicitly reserve the right not to respond to a free-of-charge trademark availability request if it is repetitive (only one request/IP address is responded) or abusive (eg Nike, adidas, Converse, Coca-Cola, Untold or Arsenie Boca are obviously unavailable, so we will not respond to your request).
Our website offers visitors the opportunity to submit legal questions or legal advice requests. Please note however that by simply sending these questions a legal relationship/contract with us is not created/concluded and although we will do our best effort to respond, we have no obligation to respond to your request; we expressly reserve the right not to respond to your request.
In addition, we kindly ask you not to send any confidential, secret or sensitive information when you fill-in the contact forms made available on this website. Therefore, before sending such information, please make sure first that a prior written conflict of interest clearance is obtained from us first.
Your personal data is securely collected by encrypting it at the time of transmission to our server (we use digital certificates to enable the HTTPS protocol).
Your personal data is stored in ROMANIA on a server managed by WEB CLASS IT SRL (also known as „xServers„), a Romanian limited liability company, headquartered at Calea Floreasca nr. 169, Clădirea IPA Camera 6,8,10,11,17, Sector 1, Bucharest, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/14964/09.12.2015 and having Unique fiscal ID RO 33424916, bank account RO89BACX0000001035943001, opened with UniCredit Bank S.A. having the following contact information: e-mail: email@example.com , tel: 0749.266.266 – a hosting company that – as far as we are aware – respects the highest standards of security in this domain.
Maintaining the confidentiality of personal data you entrust us with by visiting this website and / or filling in the forms for providing the information or services you requested is also a matter of great concern to us, and at the same time constitutes a proof of our appreciation for the trust you have given to us.
This policy was prepared in order to inform you in a complete and adequate way regarding the processing of personal data sets out all principles and information required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and for repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection or GDPR) as well as the provisions of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
Any processing of personal data on this website will be done in a reasonable, responsible, appropriate and in compliance with the maximum requirements to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data and always observing the following strict conditions:
1. We collect only the personal data that we reasonably and adequately need
When using or accessing the website www.lupsa.ro (the “Website”), we collect and process the following personal data:
- The IP address used by you to visit this website or access a service offered on this website; this information is either automatically collected by the server on which this website is installed or provided by the firewall applications that protect this website, in particular to identify and filter out spam and / or repeated/abusive requests that use the same IP address;
- The operating system, browser and browser version used when you access this website; this information is purely statistical and is automatically transmitted by your device / terminal used to access this Website;
- Date and time of accessing this information – this is automatically collected by this Website’ server and is also used for statistical purposes only;
- The personal data you provide to us when you fill in the contact forms available on our website for contact purposes, mainly: your first and last name, the e-mail address and / or – optionally – your phone number ;
- The personal data you provide when filling in the CV upload form available on our website for recruitment purposes, including mainly: your first and last name, your mailing address, your e-mail address, your resume, gender and civil status (if mentioned in your resume), and / or – optionally – your image (if provided / attached with your CV);
- Other information you provide to us when communicating with us by any other means (eg by email or telephone).
2. Purposes of collecting your data.
Personal data collected from you will only be used for the following purposes:
- Communicating the information or offers that you have requested when filling the contact forms on this website;
- Create statistical reports (with Google Analytics) about visitors interested in the services we offer on this Website;
- Communicating information or offers you have requested by submitting a CV for recruiting;
- Develop and improve your experience when visiting/using this Website.
3. Disclosure/transfer of your data and what is our deletion/retention policy
Your personal data will be processed only by LUPSA SI ASOCIATII SCP or LUPSA SI ASOCIATII SCPPI, only by the staff working within these two entities and only observing strict confidentiality rules and regulation and on a need to know basis.
Your personal data will only be disclosed to the third parties whom we have been expressly authorised by you to disclose such data and only when we need to enter into direct contractual relations and necessary for the purpose for which your data was obtained from you (such as for example, but without limitation to OSIM, courts, public or private institutions etc.). Therefore any such disclosure of your personal data to such third parties will be made based on your consent or based on our legitimate interest and solely for the purpose of providing our services for which we have been mandated and will be made after obtaining guarantees on further protection of such data by these third parties.
Your personal data will only be processed actively for the period required to provide the services. Upon termination of service provision, we will cease any active processing either by erasing your data from our databases or, as the case might be, archiving such data according to the laws regulating the lawyers’s profession or the trademark attorney’s profession.
4. You have the power! Know your rights!
You have the following rights:
- the right of access to your data – you have the right to obtain, on request and free of charge for a request per year, the confirmation that the data concerning you are processed by us;
- the right to amend your data – you have the right to request the rectification, update, blocking or deletion of data whose processing is not lawful, in particular of incomplete or inaccurate data;
- the right to object – you have the right to oppose at any time, for good and legitimate reasons, to any further processing;
- the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to appeal to the courts, without prejudice to the possibility of addressing the National Supervisory Authority in the Personal Data Protection Authority – ANSPDCP (http: //www.data- protection.ro).
Any of the above listed rights may be exercised by you by submitting a written request, dated and signed to:
LUPSA SI ASOCIATII
Calea 13 Septembrie nr. 90
Etajul 1, Biroul 1.02,
Sector 5 Cod poștal 050726